Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc.
Health Physics & Radiation Safety Services
Interested in learning more about us?
About Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc.
Founded in 1971 by Stan A. Huber and incorporated in 1976, Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc. (SAHCI) has specialized in providing radiation safety/health physics services to a wide variety of facilities that use radioactive materials (including hospitals, universities, research laboratories and manufacturing and industrial facilities. The firm now serves over 450 medical and industrial client facilities.
SAHCI is licensed by the IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety (Illinois) with reciprocity recognition throughout the United States. Our consultants are experienced in all facets of health physics consulting services.
Glenn A. Huber, CHP, President
James C. Hatten, Senior Health Physics Consultant
Glenn Huber joined Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc. in 1994 and has been president of the company since 1999. Glenn holds a Master of Health Physics Degree from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, IL and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois in Champaign, Illinois. He received certification from the American Board of Health Physics in 2002.
Jim Hatten joined SAHCI as a Health Physics Consultant in 2000.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from McKendree College in Lebanon, Illinois. He has completed 20 years military service with the U.S. Army. Jim has over 20 years of Health Physics experience including being an instructor for the Army Health Physics Specialist Course.
Committed to helping our customers achieve their radiation safety goals.
Certification and Licenses
- Statement of Qualifications
- Health Physics and Radiation Safety Services
- Health Physics and Radiation Safety Services to Hospitals
- IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety (Illinois) License Number IL-01013-01 (with Nuclear Regulatory Commission and Agreement State reciprocity recognition nationwide
- American Board of Health Physics Certification (CHP)
- Department of the Army Qualified Bidder's List
- Defense Logistics Agency Trading Partner
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (CRCPD) Radioactive Site Investigation and Decontamination Expert List
- Active Member of Health Physics Society
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omission Insurance
- PICS Membershipl (Pacific Industrial Contractors Screening)
Our Health Physics and Radiological Physics Staff
Justin Maxwell , Health Physics Consultant
Richard Devore, Health Phyiscs Consultant
Justin Maxwell joined Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc. as a Health Physics Consultant in February 2017. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics and a Professional Masters Degree in Health Physics from Illinois Institute of Technology.
Richard Devore joined Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc. in June 2010. Richard has a Master of Education degree from the University of St Francis in Joliet, IL; Master of Business Administration degree in Healthcare Administration from City University in Bellevu, Washington; and a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science from George Washington University in Washington, DC. He is a retired Navy Radiation Health Officer who managed radiation health programs for 13 years and served as a radiation health inspector for 10 years.
Nicholas Lembares, Radiological Physics Consultant
Nicholas Lembares, M.S. holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics and Geophysics from the University of Chicago and a Masters of Science degree in Radiological Physics from the University of Chicago. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology in Radiological Physics. Nick has over 45 years experience in all aspects of medical and radiological physics, including radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology (CT and MRI), and radiation protection.